There has always been myth in almost everything we did but myth about pregnancy really got my dad into it, below are some of the myth my dad got,
- The baby should have a lot of hair
Umblical Cord Movement
- If the mother move her hand above the head, she might choke the baby
- Someone denies pregnant woman food, they will get a sty in his or her eye.
Heart Rate Myth
- Fast heart beat - a girl/Slow heart beat - a boy (a medical research was done but wasn't significant enough to predict the sex of the baby)
Ugly Stick Myth
- Pregnant woman sees something ugly or horrible, they will have ugly baby
- Baby with birth mark (light brown in colour), means the mother had too much coffee during her pregnancy.
- Spicy food could induce labor
- Induce labor by having sex?
- Pregnant woman gain weight inface - a girl / pregnant woman gain weight in butt - a boy
- More women goes into labor during fullmoon
Pregnant Tummy Myth
- Rounded belly - a girl / sharp pointy - a boy
Do you believe the myth above, but one thing for sure daddy did not believe in any of it. Some photos taken today,
Click here for more photos.
Post a Comment